Jannet Ann Leggett, LL.B., (formerly Allinson-Nordemann)
20 years in Marketing & Philanthropy prior to entering Law
- Publisher, Canadian Printer, Maclean Hunter - Trade Publication Group.
- Manager, Annual Programs, Queen's University.
- Executive Director, Brockville General and Grand River Hospital Foundations.
Winner of Top Prize for Writing in Intellectual Property at UWO Faculty of Law.
Articles: Lerners LLP
Called to the Bar:
London Free Press
- Weekly Column "Privacy Practicum".
- Privacy Commissioner of Canada's "Golden Circle" of Privacy Journalists.
Associate: Siskinds LLP
- Head of first Privacy and Access practice group in Southwestern Ontario.
- Corporate/Commercial Litigation.
- Co-counsel before the Supreme Court of Canada in landmark case of Pro Swing Inc. v. Elta Golf Inc.
Started Due Diligence Associates in 2007
- Local, Regional to International Clients, specializing in business and commercial law.
- Particular expertise in Privacy and Access to Information legislation for private, health and public health sectors.
[ Top ]
Please contact Jannet Ann Leggett to discuss your legal need.
Some past and current Clients Of Due Diligence Associates...